Ahhh what a welcome relief this was for the kids late this afternoon when we attended a friends birthday party.
I made the birthday girl some pj’s and a little pillowcase style dress which should keep her cool on these very hot days we are having.
The pictures are awful sorry, I was in such a rush to get them taken and then rush out the door for the party.
This morning I had the kids so some painting so we could use it as wrapping paper. I love home made wrapping paper! Lulu also made her a birthday card and did the writing inside. The present was then wrapped in this gorgeous One-Of-A-Kind paper and wrapped in pink ribbon that she can use again for her hair or even cut up for arts and crafts.
As usual I was sewing up the gift right up to the last minute (yes, one day I will be more organised!) and suddenly Sami comes into the sewing room covered in blue paint to show me something. I think you are getting the picture, let me play it out for you in slow motion … me, fabric, almost finished sewing, Sami, blue hands, “Momma look at this …”, “Sami, NOOOOOOOOOOO” Freeze Frame! So what do you think happened?
Well you can see him in the picture above on the waterslide at the party so that does tell you he is still alive .
Thanks for stopping by …
Oh dear!! I can just guess...
ReplyDeleteThe little outfits are adorable! I'm actually still sewing a dress that I was supposed to send for a nephews baby almost 3 weeks ago when it was born. Good thing it's a 2T size... She won't be able to wear it until next year anyway!
wow!! i found that same shoeflower printed fabric in a shop nearby yesterday!..very pretty!
ReplyDeleteMcVal I have a few things like that in my UFO basket. I think I should have aimed for 2T's too, good thinking 99!
ReplyDeleteMini it is so cute and cool and soft to wear, it will be great to run around the house in after school. Maybe I need one...?