Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Sick Day

It was sick day for Mummy today! Yes, I had such a blinding headache since yesterday that I decided we would all stay home as I did not think driving was a good idea.

So this is what our day looked like … (sorry for the blurry phone pics)

IMG_0087

IMG_0090

IMG_0086

And this one Laith took with my phone while Eyad was eating his first “baby biscuit”

IMG_0081

I spent several hours yesterday doing this …

IMG_0078

so at least now the freezer is stocked with some yummy goodness for my boy.

I know the sudden scorching heat is not helping with my headache and I am really not sure if I can drink anymore water without bursting out of my skin but tomorrow is a new day and I hope this headache wanders off into the sunset.

Thanks for stopping by …

5 comments:

  1. What is that machine? A slow cooker type thing? What were you making?
    I hope your headache is gone today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, well I hope your headache has completely vanished today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks I am feeling better today.

    LOL, it is a steamer, making bulk baby food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are feeling better by the time I am reading this Clo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bllog I enjoyed reading

    ReplyDelete