Friday, May 01, 2009

Wii Lurve

Oh I am lurving the Wii Fit. I have never had so much fun exercising, seriously!

My favourite at the moment is Hula Hoops and bouncing soccer balls off your head. According to Wii I have some balance issues - yikes I have been found out. Ever since being pregnant with Laith my balance is off, basically I lean back too much. So the Wii Fit and I have been playing balance games and doing yoga (tree HA my tree looks more like a shoddy shrub!). The aerobics is a hoot as you follow the other Mii's dance steps, I am getting the hang of it and it becomes a little addictive trying to beat your high score. Oh and I am shocking at skiing, I mean really really bad, it is hillarious. Thank goodness the neighbours can't see in or they would think I was going mad ;-)

Laith has had a virus or something this week and now he has a cold so it looks like no school tomorrow for him. Sami also has the beginnings of a cold but PG it will not develop any further.

Off to bed for an early night. I emptied my mending basket so at least that is one thing ticked off my list.

Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment