Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tooth Pillow - Laith

Tonight the "wobbly front tooth" was looking very wobbly indeed so I thought I had better make a tooth pillow pronto (also my sister nudged me last night to get a move on, she must have known!).

I have decided not to go with the traditional tooth under the pillow approach as it just seems way to risky to be digging around in his top bunk bed feeling for his tooth only to have him wake and catch me. So here is the alternative ... (sorry the pics were taken at night)

"Oooooo I Lost my Tooth" front (click on pics for detail)

BackThe back has a pocket which can hold the little "tooth holder" pouch and of course the tooth booty in return.After much research I decided that the first tooth is worthy of a Borders Gift Card as he is mad into books at the moment. Each tooth after that will get a small amount of money probably equivalent to a "gold coin" ($1 and $2 in Oz) back home. I was going for a Monster Tooth look but I am not so sure he is very scary?? Oh well I will wait until the morning to see what Laith thinks.

Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comment:

  1. I just love it, congrats on getting it completed and incorporating his favorite color red. Good idea about putting it on door, knowing Laith he would wake up and share his experience with everyone.
    Great job sis.

    ReplyDelete