Finally I finished two pairs of PJ's for Sami. The one pictured here is the long sleeve version and I also made a short sleeve version with blue ribbing on the bottoms and the neck.
"Wii" have had lots of fun with the Wii Fit. Here is Laith doing the balancing exercises,
Do you remember the car accident we had January last year? My car is still having things fixed that have never been right since the accident. I am very disappointed in KIA's service here. The other day I had to go to KIA to book my car in for service and repairs. The next day the hubster got a call to say that the car should be finished and ready for collection that evening ... umm HELLO WE HAVE THE CAR NOT YOU!!! What made matters worse is that we received 4 phone calls to the same affect. Finally I got it sorted and rebooked the car for service. I dropped it off last night and would it shock you to know that they had no booking for me? Seriously it is such a joke. We have a Toyota as well and they are both run by the same company here in Oman yet their service is like chalk and cheese. Ok enough grumbling now...
I traced a pattern and cut the fabric for a dress and pants for Lulu tonight so hopefully I can get them on the machine tomorrow night. Finally finished a little pair of co-ordinating pants to go with a dress I made for Lulu some time ago and it is not a wee bit short. By wearing the capri pants with it she can at least get until the end of the term our of her "new outfit".
Thanks for stopping by ...
That outfit is just gorgeous clo! Bummer about the car though. Hope it gets sorted soon! Kat xxx
ReplyDelete