Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quiet little blogger!

I have been quiet this week haven't I? Not a lot of exciting stuff happening really. Today was nice we went to the pool about 4.30pm and it was perfect. The days have become HOT and it can really takes its toll on you physically and mentally. Oh well just another 4 months and then it should cool down again!

Yesterday I had my eyes tested. Great news is that my eyes are in great condition and although I might need reading glasses in the years to come overall they got a big healthy tick. it works out my soreness is due to dryness and maybe some dust irritation so he has given me some gel and drops to use. They put drops in to dilate your pupils for the test which was ok but then when I went to the final Doctor for his conclusions he wanted to check them again and put more drops in, well this

is how I looked about 2 hours later but when I left the clinic I barely had anything but pupils hanging out of my eyes. tip - not good to drive when your eyes are like that!

Not much else to report here.

Thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment