It has been a long week. Last Thursday Sami was electrocuted after falling over a faulty wire that the builders had run through the house. I was furious at their stupidity and lack of safety however the main thing is that Sami was ok. He got some burns to his hand and maybe a few more curls but was otherwise ok.
Then on Sunday Sami was home sick with a tummy bug. Followed by Laith, myself and finally Lulu. There was a lot of mopping up, a lot of Dettol and many tantrums but we all got over it and I am glad the week is over.
Today the kids had their first lesson of the season in the pool.
The weather is still warm during the day ranging from 34 – 37C. By late afternoon the weather cools down and I am VERY happy to say that we can finally go outside and the kids can play for a while before dinner. We set the trampoline up again today and the kids were delighted to be out jumping around and having fun.
I can not believe that tomorrow is October! The great news is that in three weeks my Mum will be here and then in four weeks bubba 4 should make his grand arrival. The not so great news is that I do not feel ready, there is still so much to get done before I enter the zone of sleepless nights and constant feedings etc.
What is on the Hook
Still my capelet (like a short cape) as I have not really been doing that much lately. The progress is going well and I hope to finish in the next week.
What is on the Table
Jammies! With my renewed relationship with my coverstitch machine I decided to make the kids some pj’s. The bottoms are done and the tops should be done tomorrow. Both are Ottobre patterns.
My mending box is really overflowing so that might need some attention too :-0
Thanks for stopping by …
Oh Gosh Isra! I am so sorry for Sami! Poor little man. I can't even bring myself to say anything about the lack of intelligence or thought or basics of these poor men working here! Ugh!
ReplyDeleteAmal is now sick and I won't be sending her to school but I just remembered about the measurements. I will get those to you tomorrow night as your time is fast diminishing before all that you have going on!
Again, glad that little Sami is fine.