After 12 days at school the kids were kind enough to bring home some germs … yes it never takes long does it?
So what to do with three munchkins when you so desperately want to get things done? First try and exhaust them. Reading in bed etc. only lasts so long.
Finally after a couple of hours I managed to get them into some quiet activity …
Lulu doing stitching… listening to stories on the iPod
Sami resting in the castle …
Laith reading in his room … (happy chap isn’t he!)
And what exciting things did I get done? After a few hours of dreaded “housework”. I managed to get the long overdue kitchen hand wipes done for the kids (my kids are mega messy eaters and like to have a wipe close by when eating).
Yes, I admit it is a far cry from the clothing I wanted to sew but it was something I could do in-between kiddie activity and the never ending call of “MOM” around the house.
Hope you are all well, thanks for stopping by …
No comments:
Post a Comment