We had a lovely Eid day. Last night I hung up the decorations we made yesterday and the kids loved seeing their “artwork” on display.
Then there was nice “mess” from the party poppers …
lots of fun and easily sucked up by the vacuum cleaner so all in all worth it to see the kids squeal with excitement.
After breakfast we went upstairs to open our Eid gifts.
Everyone was happy with their gifts and they all thought Lulu’s new baby was pretty funny.
After a lazy morning they changed into their new clothes and shoes and off we went to lunch (forgot to take a picture of them looking snazzy). Home for some play time, a DVD and basically chilling out. Ali will most likely take the kids out to Nizwa for the third day so they can see all their cousins and have the lovely Shua lunch. Three might be too much for Ali to handle so maybe Sami will stay home with me.
I even managed to get some feet up time! Yay!! I am working on crocheting a border onto a flannel receiving blanket. A simple crochet with picot stitch, a find it quite relaxing … gee wizz I am getting a bit old I finished the top of the baby blanket I have been working on.
I am still tossing up whether to back it with some flannel … over to Crafty Mamas forum to ask some advice from the experts I think .
Thanks for stopping by …
No comments:
Post a Comment