Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's Up Around Here...

It has been a week of sickness but it looks like we have turned the corner YAY!

I was privileged to test an apron pattern for Tracy from Mad Quilter. Great pattern such a lovely style on a little girl and I love the fact that it is reversible. I will let you know when tracy releases it. Here is Lulu in her apron. This is to celebrate Earth Day tomorrow. isn't the fabric fantastic!

Anyone here got a rotary cutter guide arm? if you sew then it is a great tool to have. one of the Mummas on Craftymamas recommended and I am very happy that she did, works like a charm. Just set the seam allowance you want and then move the arm over the outside of the pattern and the blade will cut to include the seam allowance. Not available in Oman but they are available from Spotlight in Australia (thanks Mum for sending mine).

Tomorrow at Lulu's nursery we have a tree planting ceremony and also we are demonstrating to the children how they can get Mum and dad to recycle their crayons. To collect the crayons at the school I covered two tins and added eyelets up the back so these ones could be closed by lacing them, I used twine to go with the rustic recycling theme.


Dinner to cook, my apron to finish for tomorrow and some Otto PJ's for sami to finish so i better get cracking.

Thanks for stopping by ...

P.S. Sharon look at my ticker at the bottom of the page - YAY! (to be honest it is 3.70 but the ticker just rounded it up LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment