Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fold Up Bag and Apron

I made an apron in the spirit of Earth Day using the same great fabric that I used for Lulu's apron. (click on the pic to see the fabric in more detail, and check out the frogs on the pockets) I had purchased this some time ago from the Fat Quarter Shop when it was 50% off and I intended to make some reusable shopping bags with it but that idea got sidelined with other priorities. I didn't use a pattern and it is probably just a little big but that is ok as I am pretty messy in the kitchen so extra coverage won't go astray.

After making the aprons I thought I would try one of the bags. I used this tutorial from Tracy over at Mad Quilter. Excellent little bags, perfect for keeping in the car when I just have to pick up a few things. I made my pocket just a little more narrow than the instructions. I will definitely make some more.
The PJ's didn't get finished tonight, ah well tomorrow inshallah ;-)

Thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment