Laith asked me if I had put the photos on the blog to show Auntie Sharon and I said no as they are very blurry and taken from my phone so not great (it hates action shots!). He pleaded with me to add them for AS so here they are.
There were only a few people there so the kids were allowed to stay on the rides a long (long, long) time ;-)

Lulu and Ali on the dodgems

and Laith

Jumping high ...


They went on this water spinning ride. i was worried they would fall in.

Yesterday we painted a "new house" for Mrs Meow and her kittens. One has gone and I am sure in the next few days the whole family is moving out but still we gave them a new home.


Thanks for stopping by ...
Loved the action shots hopefully one day we will be able to do it together. Do we have an interior decorator and architect in the making?
ReplyDelete