Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A week gone by ...

Yikes a week has gone by with no posts! no sewing! no facebook! little blog following! and little crafty mamas forum chatting! what is the story???

Well i don't know exactly it has just been one of those weeks when i have spent more time with the kids, more time in the kitchen and more time relaxing! YAY.

Let's see...

Last Wednesday we celebrating Earth Day at Lulu's nursery, it was brilliant and the kids had a ball planting and getting dirty.
The children were great at pat, pat, patting the plants to come out of the pots.This was the official 2009 TLC Earth Day tree in the corner, I hope it thrives.

Some of the children told me they had not done any gardening before so i was thrilled to be part of their first experience. I am not so sure if their parents were going to be so thrilled with the mess of their clothes when they got home.

We also recycled some crayons and talked about recycling at home. They were great listeners and even better crayon makers.

Ready for the oven...
and once cooled and peeled they were ready for a test run. The grade 1 class were happy to help out with that task, great fun!



Had some maid dramas but I won't bore you with the details. You see its not all clean house bliss with maids let me tell you you get your fair share of trials and tribulations too!

Finally fixed my iTunes and got my ipod in sync.

Got my resident card renewed and those guys and girls at the Civil status ROCK BIG TIME, I was in and out in UNDER 15minutes!!!! Seriously these guys should be some kind of international benchmark .

Reached my first mini goal on my weight loss journey and then I splurged on a gift for myself and the family, a Wii and WiiFit (the fit was bundled with the Wii and cost almost the same as the Wii console by itself) BARGAIN

Laith has some bug or virus thing and now has a cold with an ongoing fever. I hate cleaning up puke!

That should just about do it I think. I am shattered and off to bed, love and hugs to all

thanks for stopping by ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Wow what a week! I know about the maids. I had one for 1 year and two months and she went home because her dad was dying. He was already gone! It was another reason altogether that I can not post! Been without one since September. No part timer even. Looks like you all had a lovely time at school. What school is it? Have a nice weekend and can't wait to see what you do next! Take care.

    ReplyDelete