We have craft time in the morning while Sami is sleeping. Yesterday we did Maize Art
Lulu's is the top and Laith's is the bottom picture.
and today it was bookmarks. We were scheduled to make a tutu but bookmarks seemed more popular with Laith for some reason?! I had a throbber of a headache so I opted to get some printables from on-line sites and then I got the kids to draw pictures for the back. Lulu insisted on making one for her friend Noora and Noora's mummy (because everyone needs a princess bookmark don't they?!) , very sweet.
What is it about glue and kids, Lulu LOVES it and smears it everywhere and Laith uses it like it is some precious gold and then has to go wash his hands in between each one, could my kids be any more different I ask you? (Oh and if Sami was there he would just EAT it LOL)
If you are ever looking for kids craft inspiration there are so many sites online. I get a daily update from The Crafty Crow. I have many more favourites so if you are ever looking for some just drop me an email or you could post your favourite in the comments box for others to see.
Thanks for stopping by, I am in the middle of making a gift for our favourite little chap who is having his 2nd birthday party this Thursday so I better get cracking!
Clo, can I ask a silly question?!!! Is maize art painted fillers that are in parcels to keep them safe??
ReplyDeleteMandy
Yes Mandy pretty much the same. I got these from ELC (i always pick up a pack when they have a sale). lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks Clo, I have seen art by the juniors at school using this. My little one (3yo)would love it, will have to save them next time a parcel arrives with them.
ReplyDeleteM