Thursday, August 01, 2013

A Rain Day

Last night as I was cleaning up feeling a little tired and exhausted I secretly wished for some rain so we could have a chill day. 

Ask and you shall receive ...


So this is pretty much how our day looked.



And right now the kids are upstairs watching a DVD in the theatre , nice!


Thanks for stopping by ...

3 comments:

  1. No popcorn..........
    Looks like a very relaxing day, S

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we had popcorn for sure! That was the second viewing for the tantrum boy who missed the popcorn fueled session earlier in the day :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I understand what you are saying but a little conflicted as to which one was the tantrum boy as there is a possibility of two........
    You must have sent the rain to us in NY as today is a very wet day and I have no movie theatre...lots of love S

    ReplyDelete