After we got some lunch we took a walk. It windy down on the bay but we encouraged the kids to run and play and burn off a little energy.
There was a guy flying great kites I could have sat for a long time watching the zoom around but with the four munchkins sitting still is rarely an option.
There are some huge naval vessels across the bay and I believe a naval museum too.
We came across a lovely carousel and the kids had a ride. It was originally made in 1875 and has travelled around a bit and been restored once until it found its home at the seaport in 2004.
Tomorrow we hope to do the zoo. If I am brutally honest I can tell you that Eyad is exhausting us. He just runs off. He thinks it is all a game and he wants to be chased. The problem is if you don't chase him he still runs off laughing. Today he managed to duck through a small side entrance and then ran straight into the middle of a car park. I was mentally exhausted when we got back and the thought of the zoo tomorrow ... well you know what I mean. As my Mum would say if I was talking with her "it's all a phase"!
Thanks for stopping by ...








No comments:
Post a Comment