Next stop was Walmart so we could stock up on our groceries for the week. Sure there are plenty of places to eat down in Pigeon Forge but I really don't want to be on the dark windy roads at night. Walmart was like retail heaven for this lil ol gal from Muscat.
Ali decided he liked the navigation his "girl" Garmin was giving him so he chose to listen to her rather than me to get back home. OMG she took us to the back and beyond on roads so narrow and windy that I felt I was going to be sick with stress. Crazy cow that she is, we finally made it home and I have vowed to get a map and direct myself.
We came back home and then I packed the kids off with Ali to take a walk in the surrounding bush. We had a talk about the bears first as seemingly in the past 2 years there have been more and more bears coming up to the cabins.
Time to go fire up the BBQ. This is the view I am currently looking at while sitting on the porch rocking in my rocking chair.
I really must thank my friend Julie Turner for suggesting this place, it is truly awesome.
Here are a few pics of the cabin.
This is a picture from last night when we got in ...
Thanks for stopping by ...







Yay! I am so glad you like it! The cabin looks great :). I am looking forward to hearing about your fun adventures there... I am also looking forward to seeing you! I have missed talking to you on a daily basis!
ReplyDeletewow...that's a nice place Isra...enjoy your holidays
ReplyDelete