Happy Valentines friends.
We love to spoil Ali.
This year it was a photo album (actually 2 as I could not find one big enough) filled with gorgeous family photos that have a caption about why we love Ali.
I used the wonderful website Picnik which sadly is closing down in April but if you have a project in mind get in there now it is a cinch to use.
When I started this project I asked the kids to give me 10 reasons why they love Daddy. My intention had been to use those on the pictures but in the end they did not really match up so I have listed what they told me verbatim and placed it on the back page of the album.
For this years “love cake” I made an Oreo cheesecake with a blueberry heart on top.
It is no where near as good as my Mum’s cheesecakes but it did the trick and Ali was happy. Sami does not like cheesecakes so he had some of the Valentines chocolates / treats he got from his classmates today.
Trying to get a nice family picture is getting more and more difficult with four little munchkins all doing things their way!
I feel so grateful to have Ali as my true Valentines.
Thanks for stopping by …
P.S. Does your significant other ever spend too much time on their Blackberry / Phone? As we were sitting down to do the presents and cake this is what I faced …
Grrrrr…. so a rather loud call of attention and this is what I faced, LOL, Love it!
That’s all folks
Oh, what precious things you do for Ali.
ReplyDeleteHe's one lucky man to have you all in his life.
Sft x
What a great day you guys had! I LOVE that cheesecake idea...
ReplyDeletewow...that was lovely Isra...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great album! Lovely idea for the cheesecake too!
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)
mashallah mashallah.. amazing famliy and adorable kids..
ReplyDelete