I picked up a box of vegetables that a couple are arranging every two weeks from a Muscat farm.
They look great and I guess it will help me decide what's on the menu this week. It cost 5 rials so that gets logged as my expenditure for today. To end the day we went to the coffee shop.
Now I guess we should stop this luxury for this month but the kids look forward to it so much that I decided to keep it in.
Lulu is busy playing Boggle Junior ...
It is a holiday tomorrow and we are having two boys over to play until it's Karate time in the afternoon.
This is the first time I am using Blogger mobile and I am not sure it will post the pictures where I want them, so let's see?
(Post Note - grrr not great had to come back and move the pictures. If anyone Blogs from their phone please share with me what app you use, thanks).
Thanks for stopping by ...


That's so cool that the kids look forward to going some place with you! I remember those days... Well... I still have those days with the younger ones. But not as many.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy them!!!
And Boggle junior is awesome.
I have a HTC and use the Gmail app to send photos to my blog. I haven't been able to work out how to move the photos into the place I want them so only post photos at the top of the post. I figure if I want to change it, I can the next time I am on my computer.
ReplyDeleteThe photos are great, sometimes it's important to keep the little treats!
ReplyDeleteSft x