Tonight we finished off the Valentines for tomorrow. My two trusty helpers were sticking the names on the hearts and making sure everyone was accounted for.
To start I made Origami Hearts from construction paper we had here. I followed the tutorial found here and made a few little adjustments. I glued down the side corners so there was no fear of them coming undone in transit. To seal the front we placed the sticky backed foam hearts in the center.
I just noticed that Sami was wearing his magicians cape inside out, lol.
Lulu wrote out her own little message to go inside the heart and I printed some for Sami and Laith.
For Sami’s class we placed 5 Smarties and his message inside then sealed it up with some tape.
On the back was the name of each child and teacher. He is very excited to take them to school tomorrow and I even made up an extra one for him from his greatest love – ME!
Laith and Lulu opted for lollipops so we tucked the message into the side fold.
Anyone for a bouquet of chuppa chups?
They are all packed up and ready to go in the morning.
It’s 11.30pm and I have yet to put the finishing touches on Ali’s gift so I think we might give it to him in the evening when he comes home as my eyes are very weary .
Here is a sneak peak …
Thanks for stopping by … I hope cupid is near and gives you a big boost of love.
What fantastic gifts, you look like you had such fun!
ReplyDeleteSft x