Thursday, February 02, 2012

Day 2 of the February Challenge

I am typing this post on my iPad in bed so there are photos or nice effects ok ;-).  I wanted to get the February Challenge off and running.  Day 1 was good. spending was limited to 6.500 rial for fuel to fill my tank, 20 rial for January Karate Lessons.  Day 2 started with great intentions but it went a little pear shaped as I had to bring the kids and Marlene and the baby with me to the hospital as somehow I managed to twist my rib. yes I have a Subluxated Rib and it hurts like heck. So given that my very patient kids had to wait in the hospital for over 2 hours while I saw the doctor, had and an xray and then saw the doctor again they were more than entitled to the 6.500 rial on muffins and milk at the hospital coffee shop (yes I failed to pack snacks before leaving and I will put that down to the extreme pain and not thinking clearly). Then on the way home they were treated to McDonalds so that was another 9.500 rial. To be honest I just was not up to cooking as I could barely stand at that stage as just breathing caused so much pain.  On the Declutter challenge I did manage to throw out and put to the donation bag a few swimsuits.  I hope tomorrow this tricky little rib will star migrating back to where it should be and I can get on to more decluttering and saving.  Thanks for stopping by ...

4 comments:

  1. OUCH! I'm thinking that's what I had a few years ago. It sounds so familiar... and painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't possibly beat yourself up sbout money when you've been in pain.

    Hope you feel better soon and the children enjoyed their treats for being good for mummy.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops!!!...take care Isra...hope you will be fine soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that sounds really painful! I've injured my back (I'm sure it's nowhere near as painful as your rib!) so maybe we can be long distance bed buddy/ couch potatoes this weekend!

    ReplyDelete