Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The New Year

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope that 2011 brings you peace, joy, love, friendship, enlightenment and happiness.

The kids are due back at school for Term 2 on Saturday and sadly on the same day Mum is due to return home.  I am really not sure how I will manage without her as it has been such a blessing to have here in so many ways.

Eyad is growing by the second … and I love watching him develop into a little bub with his own very special personality.  He is 9 and a half weeks already!IMG_7899

Getting him off to sleep on his own is a particular challenge. I wish all his sleeps / naps could look as easy as this …IMG_7900

 

Lulu, Sami and Laith are wonderful with him.  I feel so very blessed.IMG_7887

Best wishes to you and your families for the new year, thanks for stopping by …

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well! I am having a great time with my best friend from Uni here visiting and sadly, she is leaving tomorrow!

    Eyad is growing so quickly! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I thought you had been a little quiet of late. I hope you have had a wonderful time and I look forward to a blog post soon and some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so beautiful! I want a cuddle. Happy New Year Clo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isra he is gorgeous ma sha Allah looks like he is growing by the minute!

    Hope that 2011 turns out to be a great year for all xoxo

    ReplyDelete