Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yard Sale Pains

I sit here exhausted. Today was the Muscat Mums yard sale which was held at my place. I was up until 1am trying to finish putting prices on things and sort out tubs of stuff. Then up at 5.10am with Sami who very graciously went back to sleep but I decided to soldier on. I am now absolutely shattered to say the least. It was a good few hours but hot REALLY REALLY HOT! I must have drunk about 2l of water. My feet / legs that I am having trouble with at the moment and having physio to rectify were on fire, ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww the pain. However I can't dwell on the downside because we did well (really well ;-), and even the hubby is impressed.

Not everything was sold and here is what remains.
On Saturday I will do a trip to Dar Al Atta (Omani Charity) with a whole heap of stuff.

So my friends no sewing has happened and I am having withdrawals so maybe tomorrow. Good night and happy blogging...

OH and my darling boy SAID today Bye Bye (it bought a tear to my eye), "talking" where did that come from?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the sale. Wow talking, they grow too quick :)

    ReplyDelete