I enjoyed making this (when I wasn't tired and making HUGE mistakes) and Lujayne loves it so I am very happy!

The top is from the Anette pattern. I found that it was a little short on her so I made some bottoms to match from the Boutique Bottoms pattern. It is the first time I have made from either pattern and yet again I found these patterns easy to read and use and the item came together so quickly. The dress / top is reversible which is an added treat.
I used the Clover Yo Yo makers to make some YoYos for her hairclip (got to love the glue gun) and some for embellishments on a clip.
The bottoms were very easy to make and I have noticed with other shorts / pants I have made for the kids recently that there is much confusion over what is the back as there is no commercial label. This time I stitched a pink Bunny label on the back, I have these in pink, green and blue so I have decided from now on to put a bunny at the back of each pants with a different colour for each child and that way they won't get mixed up when Tursini puts the laundry away.

Ok what is next? I have to finish Laith's art smock and I have some fabric cut for another top for Lulu, and then some more pants / shorts for Sami.
Happy bloggin until next time ...
wow that is so cute!
ReplyDelete