Today's post is all about Laith (and a little me)
He has been asking me if he can take pictures with my camera however I have been reluctant as my Canon is my pride and joy and as it was wayyyyyy more than I would ever have thought I would pay for a camera so I said no. I remembered this morning that Ali has a Sony Cybershot that he does not use so we asked Daddy's permission and then charged it up. He had a great time all afternoon taking random shots, deleting most and then starting all over again. They went to the nursery to get some plants and he snapped away bursting with excitement when they got home to show me. So here are a few of his shots.
He has been asking me if he can take pictures with my camera however I have been reluctant as my Canon is my pride and joy and as it was wayyyyyy more than I would ever have thought I would pay for a camera so I said no. I remembered this morning that Ali has a Sony Cybershot that he does not use so we asked Daddy's permission and then charged it up. He had a great time all afternoon taking random shots, deleting most and then starting all over again. They went to the nursery to get some plants and he snapped away bursting with excitement when they got home to show me. So here are a few of his shots.Red is his favourite colour and these were his favourite flowers today.
(Post Editing Note - it is a big file so I am wondering how people will go opening the blog? please let me know if it takes too long and I will delete it off. Is it easier to post on You Tube and link I wonder?)
He wanted to read from his book for DeeDee (grandma) but he only brings the book home on the weekend (and we missed her on the computer today) and he has to take it back to school tomorrow. We decided to record a story for DeeDee, Auntie Sharon, Uncle Colm and "the chicken" (a name I fear that will stick with Silvio for evermore). Now I have made the same mistake again and taken the video on the side and for the life of me I can not work out how to turn it around. (sorry).
Last night I stayed up to do a cute little reversible dress for Lulu. This was the first time I had made this dress and I botched it up BIG TIME. A lesson for everyone ... don't attempt new projects around midnight when you are tired and sleep deprived ... sigh! Today I started again and got the dress finished but it is too short so my aim tonight is to make some pants to go with it. I will update you tomorrow.
Until then, happy blogging...
No comments:
Post a Comment