Wednesday, July 06, 2011

School Holidays

I have to admit that I was a little concerned about having the kids home for three months during this long hot summer but so far (knock on wood) it has been good, actually I am even going to go out on a limb and say great!

Here are some moments from the past few weeks …

Celebrating Eric Carle’s birthday with some very “sweet” (not hungry) caterpillars

IMG_0180

Pretending to be camping and roasting marshmallows

IMG_0190

then going into the lounge where we had tents up for the night

revisiting games that have been collecting dust

IMG_0185

IMG_0183

having friends over

IMG_0186

and more games

IMG_0215

playing hide and seek

IMG_0212

going bed shopping and trying EVERY bed in the shop

IMG_0217

and meeting up with friends

IMG_0224

So as you can see we keep busy enough. One month down, two to go!

Thanks for stopping by …

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys are having a blast! I'm looking forward to our staycation in a few weeks. Will do some fun stuff with the kids too!

    ReplyDelete