Sunday, July 03, 2011

A Modern Love Letter

I find it very hard to know what to get my husband for his birthday, Christmas etc. Most things I buy collect dust in the cupboard unless it is cologne but now I usually buy that from the kids so still I am left looking for ideas.

IMG_9122

Enter Papercoterie a new website launched this year who do lovely photo books among many other things. I have done a photo book using Snapfish before but I heard so many nice things about Papercoterie around blogland that I thought I would try them.

These guys rock in the customer service department, seriously ROCK!

After browsing the albums I decided an “I Love You” book was what I wanted and now that I have it here I can truly say it is like a modern day love letter and yes a picture is worth a thousand words.

The book came with a gorgeous greeting card (which I then used as his birthday card) and a lovely little pendant which I will give Lulu.

IMG_9120

The quality of the hardcover and the paper is exceptional. My only gripe is that is does have that “sickly” new book smell but then my book was printed about 2 months ago and has been in its protective cardboard envelope since then as my sister was sending it to me from New York along with some books I had ordered.

Ali really loved it and the kids wanted to look at it over and over again so they could see themselves. They kept asking Ali to read it again, again Daddy, very sweet.

IMG_9123

The upload / creation process was very easy and their customer service to answer my queries was immediate and very helpful. My upload speed was slow but then I am fairly sure that is all to do with my internet connection after all it takes about 5 hours to upload a 4 minute video to You Tube! Presently I can not use my Oman credit card on their site which is a hassle but one I am willing to play around with (via Australian card) as I will most definitely be making some more books in the future.

It makes a lovely gifts and very affordable. Log onto their website and get their email updates about specials or visit their Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by …

Oh and just in case you are wondering, no I do not have any affiliation with them nor did I receive anything to post such nice things about them Winking smile

1 comment: