Thursday, February 04, 2010

No title in mind…

I guess I have been a little unmotivated lately. It seems I hit a slump where everything would spiral downwards way too fast and rather get on the blog and complain I have remained silent. Silly really as I have so many things to be grateful for DAILY so not blogging is just laziness I guess.

The kids are doing well. Lulu is thriving back at her old school now. I am trying my best to enrol Laith in a new school for the new academic year commencing in September and Sami is growing into a funny, spirited little man. phone download 037 beach 006

I have done no sewing, yes I really mean NOTHING. I am finishing my January challenge skirt tonight. I have given up on the Ottobre instructions and I am just making it my way just to get it finished as I feel I can not move on until it is done.

Ideally I would love to finish a quilt for Ali for Valentines Day. Then I have an Eye Spy quilt I am making for the school fete to be raffled. My mum is arriving next week and we are all very excited about that.

We still have 4 kittens. To date only one little one was re-homed. I took Sweetie, the mommy cat, to the vet to be neutered this week but I do feel that they will all end up back on the street sooner than later. kittens on top

I have to work hard on reducing my anxiety and stress levels. This has been an issue for a long time and it needs some urgent attention.

Overall we are all well. I am missing sewing but I have enjoyed catching up on friends, some DVD’s and books over the past couple of months.

Thanks for stopping by …

4 comments:

  1. Hugs :D Nice to see you blogging again. I've missed you here and on CM of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kitties...Clo I was only wondering about you the other day and am happy you see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gals, I know you can both appreciate the ruts that we can so easily slide into ... my CM time has been drastically reduced since my internet has been on and off. My priority goes, email, omanbay, facebook, blogger and then CM. I like to have a cuppa tea and relax with CM as there is always so much to see and chat about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there girl! So happy that your Mom is coming! I keep telling myself not to talk too much when we drive up to Dubai! I tend to ramble!! I'm really looking forward to that weekend!

    I hope Real Life deals you a kinder hand. I know that my stress levels are up too this past week especially with the new floor debacle and the furniture fiasco yesterday. Hubby home late tomorrow and Monday there will be hell to pay!

    ReplyDelete