Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Ok so I am a day late but there was no way I was going to blog after returning from a romantic evening with my husband now was I???

In our usual tradition the kids (with a little help from me) made a cake in the afternoon and decorated it for Ali. cake close  - Copy

When he got home they hugged him endlessly and then salivated until he fed them cake ;-) ali kids cake cut close cutting

Then we went off to dinner. Wonderful company, great food, some bubbles and no messy hands or mouths to wipe clean during dinner. It was bliss!ali me val day 2010 - Copy And although I said no presents my darling hubby still gave me a gorgeous necklace and earrings. I on the other hand gave him a poem which seemed a little lame after receiving my gift LOL.

I hope you had a lovely mushy day with your loved ones too.

Thanks for stopping by …

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Isra and absolutely beautiful photo of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last post is from me Isra. Apparently, Amal was on my computer!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a lovely day you had. Love the cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely cake and a great photo of you and your dh.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a great cake and such a lovely pic of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that sounds like a lovely day! What gorgeous photos and a yummy cake! I think that's a great tradition, I might start doing it with Jasmine next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! Just came over to say hello - I hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just popped by to say hello......things have been quiet on your blog now for a while?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete