Ah to be sure it is a great day to be Irish! (this picture was taken at the school fete last week)
I had to laugh as all the American teachers seem to get into the celebrations more than the Irish themselves! It was lovely to see everyone sporting their green clothing today.
After picking up Ali from the airport last night I whipped up a very simple skirt for Lulu to wear today. Luckily the shorts I made for Sami last year still fit (well maybe a bit of builders bum when he bent over LOL) so they were ready in their Irish best this morning.
Lulu is wearing my Mum’s scarf so she felt very grown up LOL. Can you see that Sami is almost as tall as lulu now!
My darling husband went and got my car all fixed up with new tyres and we were ready to rock and roll out to dinner tonight with Mum and the kids.
Do you know how hard it is to get three kids to look and smile at the same time ;-)
Sometimes I feel exhausted with my little Samster he really is a handful and he knows it too ;-)
I have a lot to catch up on here in blog land as I have been a bit busy distracted of late so I promise to be back soon.
May the luck of the Irish be with you always …
Thanks for stopping by …
Great photos Clo! Love those American-Irish - they're super keen! I've missed you! I have to light a fire under myself to get my blog back up and running too!
ReplyDeleteyour back, I am relieved ;-)
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back in blog land xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Clo, what great photos, I can not believe how tall Sami is getting. They look so wonderful together. Thanks for the update. Will touch base again soon, S
ReplyDeleteYou're kids are growing fast Clo!
ReplyDeleteNice to hear some news from you. Lovely pic of you and your mum too.
Hi Isra - lots of lovely photos there. :)
ReplyDeleteI sat here saying, wow, that guy in the background looks like dado, fancy that.
And - good grief, there's Ritas double as well.
Then I remembered lolololol