Friday, January 01, 2010

Feel Like a Sewing Challenge?

Carolyn over at My Favourite is running a great Sewing Challenge for this year.

12 months, 12 challenges you can do them all or just join in the months you like, I guess it is a bit like a Challenge Buffet ;-)

Head over to her blog for more information or click on the button on my side bar.

There are some great themes …

January: something for me
February: something in knit (this is a challenge for me as I am all thumbs LOL!)
March:
softie
April: something lined (a new challenge which will be great for me)
May
: enclosed zip (I can certainly improve on that one)
June
something self designed or drafted.
July: something with pleats (will stretch me so I look forward to that one)
August
: hand embroidery/ smocking
September: bag
October: refashioned (visit your op-shop and create something new!)
November: Something for the Christmas tree
December: sharpen your skills on one of the challenges!

The January sign up – SOMETHING FOR ME – can be found here.

I have yet to decide on my challenge. A bag, some clothing, knickers (LOL I have had the pattern forever!!) … decisions, decisions … I will let you know real soon.

May 2010 be filled with the humming of machines, lots of fabric fantasy, a few new hiding spots for your ever growing stash and please God may your seam ripper go rusty!

Thanks for stopping by…

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to start the new year full of sewing goals!

    I doubt i will take part as i have so much on my plate already but i will defintely enjoy your sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete