Monday, October 19, 2009

Sewing Again

Ahh there is nothing better than getting behind the machine again. The kids are back at school and I have a little time in the morning to rekindle my passion.

I made this dress as a thank you to someone it is for her niece. It is the Portabella Pixie – Claire pattern and of course it is in my favourite Sandi Henderson Farmers Market fabrics. (and yes my stash is dwindling severely!). I also made some little flower hair slides for her too which you can see at the top of the hanger. mini-PP Claire in Farmers Market

At the moment I am trying to get things sewn for the Womens Guild Craft Fair 17th November. My good pal Laila is taking a table too so she has her own little sweat shop set up at home too LOL. I am just finishing some crayon rolls, then I have the pencil rolls to do.

mini-WGO Fair sewing

I am planning to get aprons done, just waiting to hear back from the lady who designed the pattern if I can sell them. If I get time I would like to do some market bags, slings, and bib and burp sets. Let’s see how we go?

Thanks for stopping by …

5 comments:

  1. It's all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress - what a lovely gift.
    I rencently got some more of this range - but not enough I fear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the dress and those hair clips are ever so cute how thoughtful for you :)

    You are going to be sew busy i hope it all goes well for you and Laila at the fair

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to c u on here!! where did u get ur labels?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alia I had the labels done as part of a co-op over a year ago when I had the nappy business. I had ordered a 1000 as the price was just a little more than 500 so now I have enough labels to cover the house LOL!

    ReplyDelete