Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dust!

There is a thin layer dust all over my upstairs, in every room, over everything!

Why? … because of this …

ali door sami

Why? … because of this little monkey … can you see him through the hole?

ali door sami 1

Yes Sami managed to lock himself in the bathroom this afternoon while I was out. I got a MOM!!!!!! call from Laith while I was at an appointment and luckily I was only 20 minutes away. Meanwhile Ali received the same call and left work. It must have been about 4.30pm.

I got home to find a a “helpful” strange man that I think our maid got from the house building site across the back fence. He had removed the handle with good intentions but in doing so managed to stuff up the lock.

Luckily just at that time Ali arrived home and after trying all that we could it was time for the big guns to come out.

Drama over and one very sad and scared little boy we resumed our lives. and that dust …. tomorrow, I have had enough for one day LOL ;-)

Oh and if you dare, just ask me “but why didn’t she just use the key” … yes, a good question indeed!

Thanks for stopping by …

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:50 PM

    OMG! Having been there, I really do feel for you and that poor wee man. He's had to learn a few hard lessons lately, first the cat and then this! He must have been terrified of the noise.... poor Sami. Hugs XX

    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH poor Sami big hugs and kisses to him for having had to go through all this

    Hope he is not too terrified of using the bathroom again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwww, what excitement!! Poor all of you! I think we have all experienced this in one way or stage. Amal locked herself in my sister's guest bedroom in the States when she was just 1.5 before Ali came along. It took what seemed forever to calm her down to listen to any of us for her just to turn the knob and unlock the door. Awwwwwwww.. Samiiiii!!!

    ReplyDelete