Friday, October 02, 2009

Getting Organised … I Hope.

When I was working long hours at the office and still caring for my little family I was much more organised than I am now. Strange given that now I have “more time” to be organised but I seem to be getting worse over the years. And don’t get me started on how forgetful I can be LOL.

The other day I picked up my 2009 / 2010 Organised Mum diaries from my dear friend Laila (Time for Tea Blogger) who is the distributer here in Oman. They are brilliant. Its a UK product so I am not sure if they are available in the States or Aus but if they are do yourself a favour and get one. Lets hope that this year I can actually get through my to-do lists and stay organised. organised mum books Sami needed a name tag for his nursery bag. For some reason (probably being disorganised as mentioned above) I have not yet got labels for Sami from Identikid which I have done in the past for Laith and Lujayne to mark all their school stuff etc. When I order I always get a school bag tag too so I found myself looking for a tag for Sami. I remembered my sister had given me a few lovely little mobile phone hanging felt animal kits so I got one out and made it for Sami.sami bag tag front … and added his name on the back. sami bag tag back

YAY one thing ticked off my list already!!!

Thanks for stopping by …

3 comments:

  1. It's the cutest little thing and looks just as cheecky as his boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...cute name tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! These are very important don't ya know!

    ReplyDelete