Amid the craziness of all the coughs, colds, fevers and viruses in this house I decided I would do a "quick" project ... a Christmas tree skirt... now I give you permission to have me institutionalized! What was I thinking? I have yet to finish (or start some) of my Christmas gifts but I am still going on the skirt when I have enough energy and the kiddies are asleep. Actually it is a good thing that I am doing this as I get to practice my quilting and I am making more mistakes than usual probably due to all the medicine so it is a good thing I am not working on the gifts.
Anyway when you sew so near to Christmas it is nice to have some festive tunes in the background isn't it and for that I found this neat internet radio station which plays 24/7 Christmas tunes and stories. Here is the link ....
http://www.live365.com/stations/festiveradio
6 nights left ...
No comments:
Post a Comment