
Last weekend we were getting ready to go out and my darling husband put on white socks which stopped me in my tracks. "you are not wearing those..." , "only Michael Jackson gets away with that..." these were among many of my comments. Well he disagreed and said if I looked at any fashion magazine I would see that it is in fact fashionable. So he was not going to budge.
Tell me please ... are white socks permissible with black pants and black shoes these days? (Post me a comment so I can share with him as I told him I would be asking others. Oh and Helen if you see this he tells me your DH use to do this ... I said if he did then it was while you were away and he ran out black socks!).
Right or wrong, Ali looks rather happy. What fashion magazines does he read by the way? LOL. My understanding is that you should keep the colour as unitorm as possible.
ReplyDeleteI must admit though, I gave up giving fashion advice to my husband long ago. He just does not want to hear it and will do exactly the opposite of what I suggest.
Lisa you sitting on the fence luv! Yes, good question about the fashion mag, I shall have to check with him. Gotta luv hubbys.
ReplyDelete