Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lulu's Pencil Roll

Yay I got Lulu's roll finished yesterday. She has seen me making Noora's and was not too happy that she was at the end of the queue given that Laith already had his. Now she is a happy camper although she is mildly obsessed with wanting to sharpen them LOL.
This is the first time I have sewn Ric Rac on anything and I didn't too well so I think some practice would help in the future.
I just LURVE ticking things off my list. Currently I have a Tic Tac Toe travel game on the machine I am making to take on the plane as Laith loves to play. Then I have some gifts to do for my family and also I want to make a little bag for Lulu to carry her fairies in, and a case for Laith to keep his game boy / Vtech cartridges in. Yes nothing like a little pressure to get things done ... oh what is that you say ...have I packed? DON'T BE RIDICULOUS we only leave in 57 hours time PLENTY of time for that! he-he.

No comments:

Post a Comment