Monday, June 02, 2008

School is Over


Here is a recent snap of Sami. I tried to find one of Lulu and Laith in the car from when they were younger but only found one of Lulu so don't tell Laith ... ok!
Why have I not posted in over a week? Well let us start with the fact that school is over! Yes Laith is VERY happy and I am ...well.. very TIRED!

It has been busy around here. Our temporary maid left last week so now in my busy two weeks leading up to our trip I find myself having to load and unload three kiddies in and out of the car in the VERY hot summer sun. Seriously it is very hot this summer. OK so enough complaining.

Sami has been getting around like baby seal using great tummy power but today he found his knees and so it is all go. Yay just in time for our lovely long flight to Oz.

All is well. Kids are happy and we are looking forward to being back in Oz soon.
Ciao for now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment