
About a week ago (yes it was a tough week with no time for blogging sorry) we got the Under Sea Adventure from Muscat Mums for a few days. It is a blow up (motor fan) tunnel arrangement. It said on the box it would take 15 minutes to assemble ... 2 hours later!!!!!!!! it was ready. OK now bear in mind that I had over excited kids wanting jump on and in while I was trying to put it together and Sami was in need of allot of attention.

Anyway it was still in the lounge room when Ali got back from his week in Abu Dhabi (yeah like I was going to take it down and put it back up again - NO WAY!) so he was nagged to death to go inside with the kids. Finally he gave in and got in. Not satisfied to just get into the first compartment he ventured down the tunnels and preceded to get stuck.

Ahhh the kids loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment