While we were in Australia Laith celebrated his 3rd birthday. It was to be a big day as Aunty Sharon was flying in especially for his birthday (she had been in NY for a few months). So it was an early start to get Laith ready for the airport. He went out with Uncle Colm and Grandma Didi while I stayed home with Lujayne to get things ready. About an hour later I sent a txt message to Col to see if she was through yet …nope. Another half hour later … nope. Now it was 2 hours since her plane landed and we began to get worried. Mum suggested that maybe she got the day wrong but I knew she was going to arrive for Laith’s birthday because I had talked to her the previous night when she was in France…ah wait, lets work out that time difference and travel time now shall we.
YEP you guessed she got the day wrong and my darling sister arrived on time on the 3rd NOT the 2nd, well she has not lived it down by anyone yet!!! (ah, we love you sis and it did mean that Laith got 2 trips to the airport!!).
So Laith got to have 2 birthdays. One birthday party on the 2nd with Didi and uncle Col, and one on the 3rd with Didi and Aunty Sharon. And then we had Mum’s birthday on the 4th – phew what a week.
have loaded the photos on picture trail , now how do I load the link .... (thinking) http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/ozinoman
Laith got lots of great presents which of course we had to add to our excess luggage coming home. Oh and I forgot the most important thing … the cake. Do you remember my Bob the Builder one from last year, well this year it was Thomas the Tank Engine.

No comments:
Post a Comment