Sunday, October 01, 2006

Grandma DiDi




Thanks to the internet and skype both Lujayne and Laith can keep in touch with Grandma Didi. This makes such a difference as every week they can hear her voice and every so often when we can get the cameras to work, without piercing sounds driving us mad, and they get to see each other. Laith loves coming into the office to speak to Didi on the “puter”.

While we were home Mum was our driver, escort, tour guide, shopping companion, stroller pusher, baby feeder, Jakers watching buddy, coffee sharing, wonderful Mum and Grandma. I can’t not thank her enough for all her endless energy with the children (often when I was burnt out). Her patience is never ending. We do miss her every day but we know we can get her on the computer most times and that makes it much easier.

I hope that Mum will come again next year and see us.

I have put some of the photos of Grandma Didi and the kids in an album. http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/ozinoman

No comments:

Post a Comment