Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Postcard

I have been sick for the past few days, it is nothing serious and most likely a bug of sorts but it has left me drained and weak to say the least. So what does a girl do when the kids are having DVD time??? Yep, she catches up on blogs etc. So while browsing I came across this very simple request from a Mom in the states who has a little girl about to have a major surgery. She does not want money, she just has requested for people to send her daughter some postcards to cheer her up in recovery.

If you can spare a little time please pen a card to Satori. Her surgery date is the 31st so you would need to send it soon. HERE are the details.

Thanks for stopping by...



1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful thing to do, shame i did not know about this earlier i would have sent her one.

    I hope you are feeling slightly better now and oh the blog world is great i discover new blogs everyday!

    ReplyDelete