Last night was Ali's staff party. It was a fabulous night.
It was held at the Al Bustan and this was the first time I had been to the hotel since it has re-opened after a major refurbishment (the hotel was closed for 2 years!). We only saw the lobby but I have to say WOW what an improvement. Very modern contemporary and that ugly old bar I hated so much is now a beautiful modern bar, very inviting indeed. It was also nice to see so many familiar faces. I read recently that 94% of the staff returned, mind you they were on paid leave while the hotel was closed, not bad hey?
Tomorrow, inshallah, the kids will be back at school PLEASE PLEASE no more illness for a while.
This is the kids before we left. I had made the PJ's for Lulu and they have crowns on them so she was asking me for a crown. When I was in Ikea last weekend I saw this one ... perfect!
When I took my camera out to take a photo Sami quickly ran and sat down against the wall so I could take his photo, very cute.Take care now,
Clo
What a great idea with the needlework hands!!! It'd be very cute to do one every year and see the differences.
ReplyDelete