Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Shots Saturday

Some random shots of why I am so blessed ...
Lulu in the "boys" traditional Omani hat. I am still trying to figure out the mess on her lips but I think she applied felt pen like lipstick ;-) (click on this one to enlarge it and just check out those eyelashes!)

Why do kids just love sitting in boxes? Yay for Sami!

Laith having one of his moments, with a small peek to see if I was still there.

Yesterday at the Cafe. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful father as my husband.

Yes I am blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 5 questions...

    How did you come to live in Oman?

    How did you meet your husband?

    What sort of jobs have you done?

    If stranded on that desert island what 5 luxuries would you take? (ie not food, water, kids and hubby etc Lol)

    What makes you laugh?

    Ignore anything you don't like :)

    ReplyDelete