Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Shebang - Rocks!

OK I admit it; I am addicted to a PODCAST.

Funny enough the day before I got my iPod as a gift I was talking with my brother about trying to listen to Brissie radio over the internet and how it was not working. Then he was telling me about podcasts. Colm said a good one was The Shebang on triple M.

The very next day when I got my surprise gift from my darling husband I thought I would try and download a “podcast”.

Well I am addicted. Every day (except Oz weekends) my itunes downloads it and I lug in to get it on my iPod. I usually listen to it when I am putting Lu to sleep at night and rocking the cot. Ali has told me it is not good as I end up laughing so it is not so quiet for Lu to sleep.

I have seen there are soooooo many podcasts out there in all different genres so if you know of a good one let me know.

Here is the podcast address if you want to listen. Warning – it is Aussie humour and not to everyone taste, in fact Ali keeps asking me what I find funny about it.

http://podcasts.mrock.com.au/the_shebang.xml