
Before Lujayne was born I was looking for a new pram that could take both the kids as Laith still loves to sit back and relax in a shopping centre and I am in no hurry for him to go running off.
After searching the net and reading reviews and websites for weeks I fell in love with a Phil & Teds E3. Here is a link if you want to se more info.
http://www.babymall.com.au/explorer/ or
https://secure.intellihost.co.nz/philandteds.com/framesetstroller.htm
I was asking my sister if she would kindly bring it over with her in September (2005) as I knew that she and Silvio usually just travelled with carry on luggage so there would be some allowance to play with. Then Sharon kindly offered to get it for us as a birth gift – way to kind but reluctantly I agreed.
We have used it in newborn and toddler front seat position a few times now in the shopping centre and let me tell you it does get quiet a few stares as it is the ONLY one in Oman.

Lu now wants to see everything and hates laying down and as she has such good strong neck control I am going to try it soon in dual mode with the toddler seat down the bottom. Laith loves to sit down the bottom so I am not sure who will get first dibs.
Just thought you would like to see some pics.