Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hospital Visit for me

Last week I went into hospital to have a Morton Neuroma removed from my right foot. About 2 years ago I had the same op on my left foot and Oh the Pain!!! So I was not keen this time let me tell you.

I am glad to say that this time it has not been as painful but that might have something to do with the fact that I have been a good girl and kept my foot up. Last time I was having major guilt attacks about work and got going too soon. I also had to take Lujayne and Sujata (our housemaid) into the hospital with me as she was refusing to drink from a bottle and needed to be close to my boozokas.

The Dr took photos last time and I sent them to some of my “nearest and dearest” who expressly told me not to send any this time. So instead I am attaching a boring old diagram.

If you want to know more (and I seriously doubt it) here is a link…
http://www.podiatrychannel.com/mortonneuroma/