Friday, May 10, 2013

Valentines Day (a catch up post)

Yikes, I am trying to catch up on some old posts and realized that I didn't post about Valentines Day.

First up the kids made some nice hearts and we made a little book mark to go through the cards for their friends at school.


Here is the first sample we made together ...


The kids love doing something for Ali and this year they made him an A-Z book.


We gave it to him with a jar filled with mini chocolate bars.


Lulu also did some paper collage work so we could make some great heart cut outs.


Then we got together to make and decorate a cake. This was while Eyad was sleeping otherwise it would have been chaos!


When Ali got home we gave him his gifts and enjoyed the cake together.





Of course I also got lovely gifts too.

Hope it was a LOVEly day for you too.

Thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment