Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Mish Mash Catch Up

Some random photos I had on my phone as a little catch up over the past few months ...

 Laith was at Azzan's paintball party. Check out that hair! He has cut it since. 


 Before we actually went camping the kids had a weekend of camping in the house.

 To celebrate report cards we went to Sliders in Shatti Al Qurum, what a gorgeous place to watch the world go by. 

A day when it was just Laith and I at Sliders on a Son / Mom date.


We took this on Masirah Island but Eyad had already gone for a nap.

 Lulu loves getting her cut. 

 We went to see The Croods. This was the first 3D movie that Sami has been able to see without any reactions afterwards. 

 One morning Laith was at the Marina doing his watersports Cubs badge so I took the other kiddos to Adventure Zone. It was the first time Lulu went down the big scary red slide. 





 Just because I love to watch him sleep! 


Sami's publishing party at school. 


Then it was Book Week at the school. One day was dress as a character from a book and here is Batman, Fancy Nancy, and a Jedi.







Book week got interrupted by some heavy rains which saw school close. This is a picture outside and that rain on the road was after only 1 hour. I was standing on our driveway taking the picture and the flow was so fast.


The next morning the kids loved splashing outside and then it was into a nice bath for shaving cream painting and then a long PJ day at home.





Eyad decided to give everyone a hair style the only problem was when he got to Ali there was no hair! Ali had just returned from performing Umrah and had shaved his head at the end of it.

This was Sami's after school activity drawing which he was so proud of that we hung it downstairs for all to see!

After the kids returned to school Book Week continued and Lulu got the author John Coy to sign two books of his. This guy was awesome to meet and the kids got to have mini workshops with him on their writing too. I LOVE the kids school!




Have I mentioned who is ruling the roost here at the moment ... 


And finally Sami's class bear came to stay over the long weekend and here are some random shots...





Thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment