Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Planting our Seeds

I am a little behind this year on planting our seeds but I think we will be ok, or that is the seeds will be!

PB210299

This year we are planting the seeds in pizza boxes and before you go getting all worked up about the amount of pizza I am feeding my little munchkins please know that I got the pizza boxes from the school after “Pizza Sunday”.

PB210301

The kids got the boxes filled with soil and then started planting.

PB210298

Sami just loves pulling faces at the moment when I take a picture. I am hoping this a “phase” Winking smile .

PB210297

Now we need to get the watering right as the year before last everyone was watering them and the poor things just drowned.

PB210302

We got the tomatoes, parsley, rucola, basil, and eggplant done two days ago and I hope we can finish the rest over the weekend.  

Thanks for stopping by …

No comments:

Post a Comment